What is the Working Pressure of a CopperLoc Fitting?
The working pressure for a CopperLoc fitting is 200 PSI.
What Temperature are CopperLoc Fittings Approved for?
CopperLoc fittings are approved for a working temperature of up to 200°F.
What are the Target Markets and Applications?
- Military – Bases, Shipboard repair
- Manufactured housing
- Truck, Bus and RV
- Filtration Systems
- Commuter Rail
- System Builders
- Cabinet Industry
- Leisure and Hospitality
What Applications can CopperLoc Dual Seal Fittings be Used For?
- Oil-free compressed air
- Heating and cooling
- Sprinkler systems
- Potable water
- Fluid transfer
- Chilled water
- Hot water and hydronic heating
- Car wash applications
- Underground fluid piping
- Water treatment systems
- Inert gases
- Fire suppression
- Permanent or temporary service
What are the Features of CopperLoc Fittings?
- Push Lock
- Replaceable O-Ring Seal Design
- Dual Seal Technology
- 75 Year Warranty
- Compatible With Copper, CPVC, and PEX
- Push to Connect
- Lead Free Brass
- Full Flow
What are the Benefits to Using CopperLoc Push Fittings?
- Requires no special skills to install
- Installs in seconds, 12 – 20 times faster than soldering
- Reusable – Repairable O-ring seal
- Safe – No flames, adhesives or glues
- Permanent – Leak free seal that doesn’t decay like solder
- Wet or dry installation – CopperLoc fittings can be used on wet or dry piping installations, sealing at time of push connection.
- Fast installation, means lower overall installation cost.
- No damage to pipe ends upon connection or disassembly
Why is using a Repairable Fitting Important?
As opposed to other permanent connections that may take a lot of time and effort to repair or remove, CopperLoc fittings can be removed with the simple use of a disconnect tool. This means that in the rare case that you do need to replace an O-ring, doing so is quick and hassle free. After your O-ring is replaced your CopperLoc fitting is as good as new, ready to bite into your next project. Using repairable fittings allows you to easily reposition the fittings without redoing your whole project.
How does CopperLoc Compare on Installation?
- The national average for professional plumbing is estimated at $65.00 per hour. Many areas such as New York and California are significantly higher and often charge travel time.
- At $65.00 per hour, the current cost of soldered pipe installation is approximately $13.55 per foot.
- CopperLoc Fittings install in less than 1/12th of the time required by conventional soldering.
- Minimal expertise is required to install CopperLoc Fittings, while copper soldered installation is often left to trained professionals.